Center for Continuing and Professional Education
Take Non-Credit Courses for Continuing Education and Professional Development
The College of Charleston’s Center for Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE) offers programs for personal, professional and executive development. Our program provides the competitive edge for those seeking internships, jobs and professional advancement.
For more information about the non-credit programs available at the College of Charleston visit the pages below:
- Online Learning – These are 24-hour instructor-led, online courses that are offered over 6 weeks. There are monthly start dates and you can work on your own schedule… anytime, anywhere. Just $119 each!
- JobBridge & College/Career Success – If you’re preparing to take the LSAT, get lots of practice at less than half the cost of a comparable commercial course! Also, our affordable JobBridge Certificate courses help you hone the skills you need to get a job or a promotion in today’s competitive market.
- Professional Development – Need some continuing education units to stay current in your field, or retain your licensing? These courses can be custom designed to meet your needs. And we will take the training to you!
- Executive Education & Leadership Development – Experts in the field who have real-world experience will take your leadership teams to the next level by adding useful and effective tools to the kit.
- Personal Enrichment – Lifelong learning, university engagement and an active social calendar are at the center of these organizations for like-minded community members, and retired CofC faculty and staff.
- English Language Institute – International students from dozens of countries hone their English-language skills in preparation for transitioning into a College of Charleston for-credit program. People from the community also join this vibrant international community to brush up on their English-language skills.